The IRS recently issued its list of “Dirty Dozen” tax schemes, an annual release that kicks off tax season. Michael Fischer, contributor for ThinkAdvisor, took a closer look at the 12 scams and tapped McManus & Associates Founder John O. McManus for his guidance on two that specifically impact high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs): “Stashing cash offshore” and “Abusive tax shelters”.
- Conference Call: What you need to know about the SECURE Act
- Conference Call: Five Estate Planning Additions to Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Conference Call: Top 10 Estate and Tax Planning Issues in the News
- Conference Call: Top 10 Planning Issues for Families with Multinational Interests
- Conference Call: Top 10 Planning Considerations for Real Estate Investors