In the eyes of the legal and financial world, an 18th birthday represents a major shift. Motley Fool Contributing Writer Michele Lerner’s latest DailyFinance story, “Parents: Are You Legally Ready for Your Kids to Be Adults?” utilizes tips from McManus & Associates to show families steps that should be considered when a child turns 18.
- Conference Call: What you need to know about the SECURE Act
- Conference Call: Five Estate Planning Additions to Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Conference Call: Top 10 Estate and Tax Planning Issues in the News
- Conference Call: Top 10 Planning Issues for Families with Multinational Interests
- Conference Call: Top 10 Planning Considerations for Real Estate Investors