Bankrate, which has more than 2.75 million readers, recently published a story based on McManus & Associates’ “Same-sex marriage tax and estate planning tips.” As the story points out, thousands of gay and lesbian couples are celebrating wedding anniversaries this year and, this month, another momentous date. June 26 was the day last year that the Supreme Court declared same-sex marriage legal throughout the United States.
- Conference Call: What you need to know about the SECURE Act
- Conference Call: Five Estate Planning Additions to Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Conference Call: Top 10 Estate and Tax Planning Issues in the News
- Conference Call: Top 10 Planning Issues for Families with Multinational Interests
- Conference Call: Top 10 Planning Considerations for Real Estate Investors