Early this year, bills A1281 and S1311 were introduced in New Jersey to “eliminate transfer inheritance tax and increase the filing threshold and applicable exclusion amounts under New Jersey estate tax in accordance with provisions of federal tax law.” NJ A397 was also introduced and, if passed, would repeal the New Jersey estate tax.
- Conference Call: Top 10 Planning Opportunities to Consider Before 2021
- Conference Call: What Tax and Estate Planning Must You Be Prepared to Implement Before December 31st
- Conference Call: What you need to know about the SECURE Act
- Conference Call: Five Estate Planning Additions to Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Conference Call: Top 10 Estate and Tax Planning Issues in the News