McManus & Associates has developed a clear process for the preparation and completion of a client’s estate plan. At every step along the way, our team ensures that the client’s wishes and intent are fully integrated into the final product. The partnership begins with the initial conversation and continues throughout the professional relationship to include coordination with the client’s other professional financial relationships, recommendations concerning asset allocation, and more advanced planning.
- Conference Call: What Tax and Estate Planning Must You Be Prepared to Implement Before December 31st
- Conference Call: What you need to know about the SECURE Act
- Conference Call: Five Estate Planning Additions to Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Conference Call: Top 10 Estate and Tax Planning Issues in the News
- Conference Call: Top 10 Planning Issues for Families with Multinational Interests