McManus & Associates is hiring an Administrative Professional to join our team! Please find more details about the position below and email your resume to Charles@mcmanuslegal.com in order to apply.
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Professional
LOCATION: New Providence, NJ
REPORTS TO: Department Heads and CEO
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as an administrative professional.
About McManus & Associates:
McManus & Associates is a boutique estate planning and wealth advisory law firm representing successful and engaging individuals and families in media, academics, finance and business with domestic and international assets. The firm was named one of the “10 great places to work” in New Jersey by New York Enterprise Report, as well as a finalist for the international “Boutique Firm of the Year” for two out of the last three years by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. The McManus & Associates team is comprised of detail-oriented, accomplished and kind individuals, who are passionate about achieving client objectives. For more in-depth information on firm history and accolades, please visit https://mcmanuslegal.com/about-us/honors-and-recognitions/.
Why work for McManus & Associates?
- Competitive pay
- Invaluable experience to support upward mobility in your career
- Supportive and welcoming team
- Medical benefits
The ideal candidate will present herself/himself in an elegant and professional manner as a face of the firm and support the department heads and the CEO.
- Handle incoming calls
- Greet clients and escort them to appropriate conference rooms
- Process mail
- Work with Department Heads to create bills in Clio and email them to clients
- Process credit cards from clients who are either meeting at the firm or calling in with payment
- Draft engagement and retainer letters for group and send to clients
- Draft correspondence for Chief Executive of the Firm
- Maintain firm’s client files (create them when client is signed and work with Department Heads when matter is closed to file appropriately)
- Purchase office supplies
- Learn Lexicata, Clio and Lawpay, the firm’s three primary tracking, billing and payment systems
- Schedule initial client consulting calls, maintain the calendar, monitoring CEO emails, confirm meetings 1-2 days prior to scheduled time
- Work 9:00 – 6:00 Monday through Friday
Qualifications and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Office proficiency, with an emphasis on Word
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient written communication ability
- Administrative experience required
- No legal experience necessary